Transferring from Another Campus

Step 1

Apply for admission to ECU

Step 2

Once you are admitted, please speak with our Vet Success on Campus Counselor, Kim Treece, to talk about your benefits and next steps.  Her email is

Step 3

If you have served or are serving in the U.S Army, U.S Navy, U.S Marine Corps or U.S Coast Guard submit your Joint Services Transcript ( ECU so your military experience can be evaluated for transfer credit.

If you have served or are serving in the U.S Air Force, contact the Community College of the Air Force to have your transcript sent to UW-La Crosse.

Make sure to send ECU all your final transcripts from your past schools.

Step 4

Fill out a VA Form 22-1995 to let the VA know you are switching to ECU.  Sign up for a premium E-Benefits account.  It’s free and provides you with information about your Federal VA benefits.

Step 5

Register for classes and sign up for an orientation.  Once you have registered for classes, fill out a Request for Benefits with our office.

Step 6

Make sure the veteran’s office has all of your necessary VA paperwork, including your Certificate of Eligibility.  We also need to have your DD-214 or NOBE on file in order to give you priority registration.