Important First Steps
- Visit Admissions Undergraduate Webpage to learn more about: Transfer Course Equivalency, Transfer Criteria, Application Process, Transfer Timeline, and much more.
- Pay your $100 enrollment fee and allow 24-48 hours for the payment to be posted to your account.
- Register for Transfer Orientation.
- Visit Campus Living for information on housing options, deadlines, housing contracts and dining options. Campus housing assignments are made in the order contracts are received, submit your application early.
- Students entering in the Fall semester have the option of being a part of our Quest Living Learning Community.
- Off-Campus Housing Services provides important information on community and neighborhoods, list of apartments and off-campus housing options, a calendar of events designed specifically for students living off campus, and an extensive list of other important resources.
Want to get a jump start on your career? Login to Handshake and begin exploring hundreds of on campus jobs and internship opportunities exclusive to ECU students. For more information on Career Services and upcoming events visit: https://career.ecu.edu/